It’s the start of another year, which means you’re probably back in the office after vacation, hard at work on your New Year’s resolutions.
And if you’re a marketer, you may also be fine-tuning your strategic plan for success in 2018.
In this blog post, we’ll dive into what we think social media managers should expect in 2018, and how to plan for these changes.
5 Trends That Will Change Social Media in 2018
- Live video content will only continue to grow.
- Messaging apps will become a critical communication method.
- Virtual reality will find its way into more and more marketing experiences.
- More channels will make it difficult to monetize (and therefore, weaponize) content.
- Voice search and AI will change the way users discover brands and content.